Friday, May 11, 2012

25 things to do before I turn 25!


So one thing that I wanted to do that will help with finding happiness within myself, was create this list. I have one year to complete 25 incredible tasks, I can do this!

25 Things to Do Before I Turn 25

  1.        Do one thing that truly scares me, more than anything.
  2.     Give back to the community more
  3.     Climb a mountain (even if it’s a small one)
  4.        Leave the United States/Live in another country, even for a short while
  5.     Ask a guy out that I don’t meet at a bar
  6.        In this next year, fall in love with something or someone
  7.       Splurge on something I really want
  8.       Apologize for someone that I was mean to in the past
  9.     Take a road trip with friends
  10. 1   Get on the Cash Cab
  11. Go to a Pride Parade
  12. 1  Go to Vegas and get crazy
  13.     Do something cool to tell my kids about someday
  14. 1  Make someone smile daily
  15.     Get in shape
  16.      Run a half marathon
  17.      Go snowboarding/skiing
  18. 1  Eat healthier foods
  19. 1    Go on a blind date
  20.       Put my heart on the line/take some of my walls down
  21.      Make more time to catch up with friends from the past
  22.       Ride on a motorcycle
  23.      See the sunrise or set over the Brooklyn Bridge
  24.       Learn to sail
  25.       Take advantage of living in the greatest city in the world

No comments:

Post a Comment